Time & Location
About the Event
A HUNTER PACE is a relaxed competitive event. Riders compete in teams of two or three over a cross-country course ranging in length from 8-10 miles taking anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours depending on your division. Each team must attempt to come closest (plus or minus) to the ideal time for their division, which is set in advance. All jumps are optional with marked go-arounds. Prizes for divisional winners.
- Hunter Open - Fast to medium paces. Canter mostly and trot.
- Hilltoppers - A pleasure ride with slower pace. Walk and trot.
- Western Riders - Fast to slow paces.
- Juniors - At least one person less than 17 qualifies for Junior division team.
* All riders are required to wear an ASTM/SEI certified helmet.
* Riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
* Parents must sign waivers for children under the age of 18.
* Pre-registration is encouraged.
* Entry forms need to be received at least 3 days before the event.
* Unfortunately, no refunds. If rained out will reschedule.
- Hunter Pace ADULT$75$750$0
- Hunter Pace JUNIORS (< age 17)$45$450$0
- LUNCH ONLY at Hunter Pace$15$150$0